Invisalign In Hamilton
Invisalign Aligners In Hamilton, Ontario
If you’re looking for an alternative to traditional braces, look no further than Invisalign treatment. Adults and teens can now get a straight smile without the hassle of dealing with metal brackets and wires. We’re proud to offer Invisalign treatment in Hamilton at our office on Main Street for patients that want to straighten their teeth and improve their bite discreetly.
What Are Invisalign Clear Aligners?
Invisalign treatment is a series of clear and virtually invisible removable aligners that straighten your teeth, repair overbites and underbites and fill in gaps until you’ve achieved your desired look. They’re custom-made for your upper and lower jaw so they’ll need to be readjusted through various stages of your treatment just as braces would be (approximately every two weeks).
Invisalign aligners are worn for 20-22 hours of the day and work in half the time as braces. The exact length of treatment will depend on how severe your case is but it typically takes around 12 months.
How Does It Differ From Traditional Braces?
There are a few factors that set the Invisalign system apart from traditional metal braces such as:
- They’re virtually invisible. Sometimes metal braces can make adults feel self-conscious in certain social situations but with clear aligners, people won’t even notice you’re wearing them.
- They’re removable. You can still eat certain foods you can’t with traditional braces like hard candies, popcorn, chewy steak, etc. But when you remove your aligners, you can enjoy any of your favourite foods!
- Since there’s no brackets or wires, you won’t have to worry about accidentally breaking anything and negatively affecting your orthodontic treatment.
- In a matter of a few weeks, you’ll start to notice an impressive difference in your smile.
FAQs About Invisalign Hamilton Aligners
We get a lot of questions regarding how Invisalign clear aligners can improve your smile and we’ll gladly go into more detail in person during your orthodontic treatment consultation!
1. How long does treatment take?
Every patient’s case will vary depending on the severity of their teeth, but adults typically finish treatment within 12 months. Teens may take longer.
2. How long do I have to wear my aligners every day?
They should be worn for 20-22 hours of the day but removed when you’re eating, drinking anything but water, brushing your teeth, and to clean them.
3. How do I care for my aligners?
We never recommend cleaning aligners with your regular toothbrush and toothpaste as this can scratch them. They also shouldn’t be cleaned with warm water as this can warp the shape. They can be cleaned with a soft toothbrush and non-abrasive toothpaste, denture cleaner, or an actual Invisalign cleaning system.
4. Is the Invisalign series comfortable?
It’s only natural to feel some discomfort at first and following readjustment appointments as your mouth gets used to the pressure.
5. How often will I need to visit my dentist?
In most cases, we suggest scheduling regular two weeks to six-week appointments with our team in Hamilton but each patient’s case will vary
6. What kind of oral issues can Invisalign technology fix? Will I need metal braces instead if my case is “too severe”?
Invisalign technology is a lot more versatile than you think. It can be used to treat most issues like gaps, overbites, underbites, crossbites, and overcrowded/misaligned teeth. We’ll schedule an orthodontic treatment consultation with you ahead of time to determine the most cost-effective and beneficial treatment for you.
Contact Us To Improve Your Smile Today
If you’re seeking Invisalign treatment in Hamilton, Ontario schedule a consultation with our professionals at Century Stone Dental Clinic today. Located on Main Street, we’re a local dentistry team to help you achieve your oral health goals and would love to hear from you. Call us at 905-545-4833 or email us at [email protected] and one of our friendly staff members can answer your questions about any of our comprehensive dentistry services. *Invisalign®, the Invisalign logo, and iTero®, among others, are trademarks and/ or service marks of Align Technology, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and may be registered in the U.S. and/or other countries.
SPEAK TO YOUR DENTIST ABOUT THIS PROCEDURE TODAY!
At Century Stone Dental, we are your choice for Invisalign Hamilton. Call our office to book an appointment for one of our services today. Call at 905-545-4833 or email us at [email protected]